Saturday, March 6, 2010

A letter from a husband to wife...

A very good husband once decided to tell his wife for her own good you see,
His very best advice why she is not what he wants her to be,
And so he wrote -

My dear wife, I really do care for you a lot you see,
And hence this letter to you from me,
I know I made a good choice when I chose you years back,
My family and friends have always been proud of me for that,
You have been a friend at those times I needed a hand or shoulder,
You have been a guide in times of my deepest thoughts and wonder,
You been been a fitting hostess and a wonderful cook,
I have been called and praised on even the way you look,
I rejoice in the way you made my family complete when see my son,
A mirror of my looks and a completion of my dreams and worthy of my father's expectation,
I agree you been around when we needed some nursing,
Some cleaning , some cooking, some buying , some caring, some this and some that,
But dont you realise that all this is not enough?
You see my dear life is very tough...
You are alright what ever you are...but still there is big problem,
You havn't yet understood that you are not perfect,
Let me give you an example-
You should be like ....my....oh no....you cant be that...
You should be like ...your....noway...you cant go there....
Well what ever it is ...I dont know...just try and be perfect,
'coz thats the way I want you to be,
May be the best would be this- as I perceive,
Is for you to do as and when as I please,
Dont give yourself much thought, I may not like that,
Throw out your emotions, I may not bear that,
Lets get a joint account of our brains and let me handle the inputs,
Wont that just make you happy to just use them and make it all worthy?
Lets make a beautiful start after this wonderful solution,
all that I need is for us to be a happy family,
Take my advice and follow me laughing heartily,
Isnt it enough that I love you so much, that I want you to be perfect,
May be I am not perfect, but I am sure you dont not have any regret.

No comments: